Currently, PayCoupons is an invitation-only platform for users in Germany (focusing on Berlin) and Nepal (focusing on Kathmandu). We will expand to other cities and countries later.
For now, if you live in Berlin or Kathmandu (or are interested to inspect our platform), this is how you can join:
- Ask an existing PayCoupons user to invite you, using the "Invite businesses" menu item in their user menu. You will receive an invite link with an e-mail. (If you don't know any existing PayCoupons user, write to us why you want to join.)
- Visit the invite link and click on the "Start Now" button to start the signup process.
- Fill in the signup form and click "Create Account".
- You will get an e-mail with a link to click. This is to be sure that submitted e-mail addresses are not just invented by spammers. (*)
- Again on the PayCoupons homepage, follow the top-right “Log In" link and enter your new account's e-mail address and password.
You can now fully use your account. The site will ask you for additional information when needed. There are no fees for having an account, but a 7% fee (excl. VAT) when you issue coupons.
The reason why we have an invitation-only system right now is because our system for economic exchange needs dense networks of users: few users with many connections are much better than many users with few connections.
* Note: If clicking the e-mail confirmation link does not work for you, just copy & paste it into the address bar of your browser and hit return, like you would enter any other website address.