Terms and Conditions for pay.coupons
Version: December 2016
- Coupon Policy
- Redemption. Coupons may only be redeemed toward the purchase of goods and services provided by the coupon issuer. Coupons may be redeemed toward the purchase of all goods and services offered by the coupon issuer. Is a coupon's balance insufficient to pay for purchased goods and services, the remaining amount due can be settled with money.
- Offers. It is the buyers responsibility to obtain an offer from the coupon issuer before purchasing coupons. An offer is not required for coupons which are to be redeemed in a webshop or local store of the coupon issuer.
- Reselling. Coupons can be resold, but only to other users on PayCoupons by using the "Offer Coupons" feature of the PayCoupons platform.
- Cash Payments. Coupon owners can not demand from the issuer of coupons they hold to redeem these coupons for a payment in money.
- Balance Expiration. Coupons issued by natural persons (both individuals and sole entrepreneur businesses) do not expire, with the exception of personal insolvency cases. Coupons issued by legal entities are valid until the legal entity is dissolved.
- Cancelling coupons and accounts. The operator of the PayCoupons platform has the right to void coupons and close customer accounts if there is the warranted assumption suspect that the affected coupons were obtained or used fraudulently, unlawfully or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions. Already paid fees for the issuing of cancelled coupons will not be reimbursed. Incurred fees that are still unpaid in the moment where a customer account is cancelled do not have to be paid.
- Customer service, company address. The address of the company operating PayCoupons is, also for customer service and service of summons, is:
c/o Unternehmen Daniel Ansorg
E-mail address: email@example.com
Contact form: https://pay.coupons/contact/en
Phone: +49 17625187040
- Cancellation policy. The following cancellation policy applies only to the contract with PayCoupons ("commission fee for marketplace services", see below), to which you agree when opening a pay.coupons account and which obliges you to pay a fee for issuing own coupons (see below). It does not apply to coupons purchased from sellers on the PayCoupons platform.
- Right of cancellation. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reasons. The terms of cancellation is 14 days, starting from the day when the contract was made. To use your right of cancellation, you have to send an unambiguous statement to us (PayCoupons c/o Unternehmen Daniel Ansorg, Poststraße 2, 56479 Salzburg, Germany, Tel. +49 17625187040, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org), for example a letter by post, a fax or an e-mail. In that statement, you have to inform us about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached cancellation form template, but you do not have to use it.
To keep within the cancellation term it is sufficient that you dispatch the statement about using your right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation term.
- Consequences of cancellation. If you cancel this contract, we have to pay back to you all payments that we received from you, including costs of delivery (excluding additional costs resulting from you choosing a different mode of delivery that the cheapest standard mode of delivery that we offered). We have to make these repayments immediately and within at most 14 days, counting from the day where we received your statement of cancelling this contract. For this repayment, we use the same mode of payment that you used for the original transaction, except if we agreed on something different with you explicitly. In no case will we collect fees for this repayment. If you demanded that the service should start within the terms of cancellation, you have to pay us an adequate fee, corresponding to the part of the service that was fulfilled at the point where you issued your statement of cancellation, in relation to the total amount of the service that was agreed on in the contract.
- Cancellation form template. (If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.)
To PayCoupons c/o Unternehmen Daniel Ansorg, Poststraße 2, 56479 Salzburg, Germany, Tel. +49 17625187040, E-Mail email@example.com:
Hereby I / we cancel the contract that I / we made for the purchase of the following goods / the delivery of the following service:
Name of the product, if applicable article number and price:
Ordered on (date):
Delivered on (date):
Name and address of the of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only when the statement is on paper):
- Warranty. We, the company operating PayCoupons, provide you with a service of matching offers and demand on this marketplace into exchanges that combine both sales and purchases for you, in exchange for a commission fee. If we fail in a significant way to provide this service, you do not have to pay any fees for such a case. Contact customer service for a refund.
- Garantie. Wir, der Betreiber der PayCoupons Plattform, bieten Ihnen die Dienstleistung an, passende Angebote von Gutscheinen und Bestellungen von Gutscheinen so zu Transaktionen zu kombinieren, dass Sie sowohl eigene (oder wieder zu verkaufende) Gutscheine abgeben als auch Gutscheine anderer erhalten. Wir erhalten dabei als Gegenleistung eine Transaktionsgebühr auf die Herausgabe eigener Gutscheine (siehe unten). Wenn wir eine solche Dienstleistung signifikant fehlerhaft oder in anderer Weise ungenügend zur Verfügung stellen, brauchen Sie für eine solche Transaktion keine Gebühren zu bezahlen. Kontaktieren Sie unseren Kundendienst für eine Erstattung.
- Play by the rules. You agree to use the PayCoupons platform in a way that abides within all applicable legal regulations.
- We're only the marketplace. The company operating the PayCoupons platform does not become contract partner of sales contracts that you make with other users via the PayCoupons platform. Sales contracts are always made directly between buyer and seller.
- Sales contracts on your behalf. You agree that PayCoupons is allowed to create sales contracts on your behalf for coupons where you expressed your intent on the PayCoupons platform to buy / sell them. PayCoupons will only create contracts that are balanced (executing from your orders and offers in matching value, so that you pay with your sales only and not with money).
- Commission fee of 7%. You agree to pay a fee of 7% (excl. VAT, which may be applicable) when issuing own coupons on the PayCoupons platform.
- Payment options. We accept coupons of the pay.coupons company account as payment method to pay the fees you incur for issuing own coupons (that is, your 7% commission fee). We also accept credit cards (VISA and Mastercard, via Stripe) as a payment method, without additional payment method fees. In case you opt to pay by credit card, your card will be charged once a month. For both payment methods, there is no payment method fee.
- Your content is open content. For content that you enter in areas of the PayCoupons site that can be views by all its registered users (esp. offer descriptions and photos), you agree to licence it under a Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0 Universal) licence, and under any newer version of this licence when they are published. This means, you waive all your copyrights to this content, allowing reuse by others. This excludes explicitly pictures that show you as a person (esp. your user profile picture), and of course any non-public content such as your messages and content you deliver to your customers via the PayCoupons platform.
- No further claims. You agree that, based on your use of the PayCoupons platform, you are not entitled to and will not make any claims against the PayCoupons platform, employees, freelance collaborators and business partners, except those claim options granted to you by these terms and conditions document. This includes any claim for indemnification of damages, to the extent permitted by law. This also especially includes claims for damages through fraud or other malice done by PayCoupons users – you are solely responsible for the purchases and sales you make on the PayCoupons marketplace, and damages that possibly result from it.